CG Environmental Provides Expert Mold Abatement
CG Environmental is a leading provider of mold abatement services in Texas and Colorado. It’s essential to allow the experts to remove mold from your home or commercial facility. Our highly-trained professional team will effectively remove black mold. Our services include containing, cleaning, treating, and removing mold from contaminated homes. CG Environmental’s mold removal, remediation, and abatement services have been trusted by home and business owners throughout Texas and in the Denver, CO area. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment to ensure your home is mold-free, and any damage the mold may have caused is removed or repaired. Our team of experienced and trained professionals provides the following services:
- Removing and containing affected surfaces
- Thoroughly evaluating any contaminated areas through mold growth assessment
- Identifying the origin and cause of impurities
- Treating contaminated areas using antimicrobial solutions
- Providing removal or cleaning of affected surfaces based on the extend and type of mold damage
Why Mold Grows & How We Remove It
There’s more than one reason mold might grow in your home or commercial building in Texas or Colorado. Mold needs a food source and a specific temperature range to grow in, which is why it’s associated with moisture. It can grow from leaks in pipes or roofs, as well as from any water source or humidity. Condensation or poor ventilation also contribute to mold growth. CG Environmental uses a multi-faceted approach to safely and thoroughly remove mold from your home in Dallas, Houston, Austin, Denver, and other nearby areas. Here’s how the process typically works:
- You’ll identify a mold problem or locate a moisture issue in your home.
- You hire the professional mold removal and remediation team at CG Environmental.
- Our team uses protective equipment and contains and removes mold spores from the building.
- We’ll prevent the mold from returning by taking proven preventative measures.
- Your affected area and belongings will be thoroughly cleaned, treated, and inspected to ensure all mold has been removed.
- Our team will dispose of the mold safely and securely, giving you peace of mind.
Mold Cleanup and Removal in Texas and Colorado
There are many areas in your home molds tend to grow in, including basements, walls, floors, windows, ceilings, furniture, pantries, air ducts, and more. The team at CG Environmental uses a systematic and well-planned mold abatement and remediation process. We’ll clean up any mold and repair your property to its previous condition. Check out a more detailed explanation of our mold abatement process:
- Examining Mold Damage – Our team uses advanced moisture-meter equipment to check for moisture in multiple areas of your home. We also use infrared cameras to determine the extent and origin of the damage.
- Extracting, Removing, and Drying Water – We use commercial-grade water extraction and removal equipment and dehumidifiers to dry out important areas like floors, cabinets, carpets, and walls. This contains the damage and abates mold spread and growth.
- Securing Affected Areas – In order to prevent mold spores from spreading, our team seals off the contaminated areas with plastic sheeting. From there, we’ll create negative air pressure to direct any mold away from your indoor space.
- Disposing of Affected Materials & Components – Unfortunately, some materials such as ceiling tiles, insulation, carpet, clothing, papers, and more will need to be disposed of due to the damage. Other non-porous metals, hard plastics, and glass may be able to be cleaned and reused. Semi-porous wood may or may not be able to be saved with a process including drying, sanding, and treating.
- Treating HVAC System – Our team will dry, clean, and treat your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system with HEPA filtration in order to remove any remaining mold particles.
- Disinfecting Your Home – CG Environmental will disinfect your home from mold spores by using negative ions to remove airborne contaminants.
- Repairing & Restoring Mold Damage – Our experienced mold remediation team will rebuild, repair, and restore your home from mold damage.
Why is Mold Dangerous?
It’s essential to have mold removed from your home or commercial building, but it’s also important to understand why mold is dangerous. Mold spores are naturally occurring and float around in the air. They can enter your home or business through open windows and doors, as well as HVAC systems. These mold spores thrive on moisture and can grow quickly when exposed to water. Mold spore colonies can produce irritants and allergens. Some people are especially sensitive to mold, which can cause issues like throat irritation, eye irritation, nasal stuffiness, skin irritation, coughing, and wheezing. Black mold is more dangerous and should be removed immediately upon discovery. CG Environmental offers mold abatement and black mold abatement services in Texas and Colorado. We offer 24/7 emergency response, field services, and waste management for your home or business. Contact us today to learn more or get a free estimate.